Its a MINK? UPDATE! page 4 GRAPHIC PIC

justusnak

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Feb 28, 2007
South Eastern Indiana
This morning I went out to find something got into one of the coops. I lost my poor Rocky..and another white roo. Thankfully, stubs was not hurt. I wasnt sure what it was....so I set a trap....about an hr later, I hear a rucus in the coop, so out I go, just in time to see a mink run off. So....I set another trap.
This evening....again...something is wrong in the coop....I run out, and that darned mink is running from the coop. Thankfully everyone is ok...for now. I put canned cat food in the trap....will this lure it in?? Anyone?? please...I HAVE to catch this sucker, before it gets them all!!

Last edited:
I sure hope I go out there in the morning to new fuzzy mittens. The canned cat food is TUNA flavored. It sure stinks! Oh I hope I get it....I wont sleep a wink tonight! Glad I have the baby monitors now.

Best of luck with the trap !!!!!!

Julie
smile.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

no silly.....as in a sound monitor...that most people use in a babys room...these are my babies..
lau.gif

I have 3 receivers....one in the bedroom...one in the kitchen, and one in the family room. I hear chicken noises all throughout my house, all day and night. My coop is a few hundred feet from the house. I need extra ears! LOL

Back
Top Bottom