It's a Wonderful Life..... Uncontrollable Sobbing.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Turkeyrangler, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Turkeyrangler

Turkeyrangler Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2010
    By Lake Superior
    Tonight I and my better half watched "It's a Wonderful Life" as it is a required piece of tradition in our home for this time of year. Okay, we didn't watch it last year which may have lead us to let our guard down. Does that mean that we both had to sob uncontrollably at the end and at times throughout the movie? I'm guessing it does, since we did. Is this normal...[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
  2. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    I recorded it and then deleted it when I seen it was black and white movie [​IMG] I heard it was a good movie and so I thought I wanted to watch it.

3. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Quote:Yes! Crying is required in this movie from the point he starts shaking Clarence wanting to know where Mary is? Then on the bridge where he is ready to fight his buddies. Then when he runs into the house and hugs all the kids. Then when Mary comes in the door. Then Harry. Then when the bell on the tree rings

4. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    we're all a bunch of big babies.

5. artsyrobin

artsyrobin Artful Wings

Mar 1, 2009
    Muskogee OK
    yep- one of my all time favs- hubby bought the tape for me- but i can only watch it by myself since he detests it~~[​IMG]

6. Stumpy

Stumpy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    There are several movies which make me cry, but that's not one of them.

7. swift4me

swift4me Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2010
    in the Pyrenees
    Never cried when I watched it, but it always makes me glad to be alive and enjoy what I have.

Pete

8. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Aw, c'mon the very least you should do is swallow a sniffle or four!!

The kids call this a give Daddy a box of tissue movie.

9. al6517

al6517 Real Men can Cook

May 13, 2008
    It's a great movie no question about it, but for a grown man to cry while watching it ?????........ well let's just say......... he spends to much time watching Oprah LOL. I watch this movie every single year with my family, it's also a tradition, but a chick flick crying festival it's not.

To the person who didn't watch it cause it was a Black & White movie, come on!!!!!!! your gonna miss all the good classic's. I wonder if you would have watched it if it were in 3D CG on your iPhone LOL.

AL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by