1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

It's ALL y'all's fault.... (must see cute pic)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by arlee453, May 5, 2008.

1. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    We went to the farm yesterday with our kids. This is the farm of the guy that I posted has the pyr pups, that gave us our peafowl.

Anyway....

It's all you people's fault. If you had all just gone over there before I got there and got those puppies from him, then I would have been able to resist.

As it is....introducing 'Lily'

[​IMG]

Just a cute misc puppy pile up picture:

[​IMG]

She is just the sweetest thing - very confident but not annoyingly rambunctious. Just a big ole ball of fuzz at 7 wks!

BTW, he still has at least 5-6 left. They are $200, no papers but pure bred. If anyone is interested PM me. They are in Gaston County (near Cherryville/Bessemer City) NC

Last edited: May 5, 2008
  2. Nupine

Nupine Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    Oh I want one!! Actually all!!! But my mom would never go for that and we probably live very far away. They are darling though!!

3. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

OMG!!!! That is wayyyy too much cuteness!!!!!

4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Probably a good thing I'm far away!!

5. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Probably a good thing I'm far away!!

DITTO THIS!!!! As it is WANT to take a road trip lol! [​IMG]

6. Standard Hen

Standard Hen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Massachusetts
    Absolutely adorable and a cheap price even with no papers. Wishing you much luck with Lily, I hear they are wonderful dogs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by