Mahonri

Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast
Premium Feather Member
15 Years
May 14, 2008
North Phoenix
My Coop
My Coop
So I walk in the door after work today and my wife says, "You'll never guess what happened to the Dow today. It looks like Barack is going to save us."

I said, you're kidding and she says, no its up to over 13,000! I'm thinking WOW!

Then she says not only that, Barack is more amazing than we could have imagined. After dropping off his kids to school and going for a workout at the Gym he invites some Republicans out to lunch for a salad and some beer... Well, for some reason the place they went to didn't have any beer and so after they got their water, Barack asked each of the men at the table what their favorite wine was and grabbed each of their water glasses and when he handed them back, amazingly, they were filled with their favorite wine!

I said, Yea right,... then she says, NO, there's more!... after working in his downtown office in Chicago he picks his daughters up from school and heads down to the Humane Society because he promised them a puppy to take to Washington. Instead of going in the front door, he drives around to the back, opens up the dumpster where they place euthanized puppies, reaches in and raises one of them from the dead!!!!

At this point I ask, So how far down is the Dow? And she says... about 580 and of course I say, yea, we are all totally messed up now.

Funny Mahonri! Funny and sad all at the same time, really. Boy you are brave for posting this!
wink.png

Thanks. I needed that. Trying to remember, "Lift up your head, your redemption draws near."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom