It's been a while....

CherokeeFlats

Crowing
14 Years
May 15, 2009
Farmer City, IL
So while I have been part of BYC for 13 years (WOW really?!?) I have been gone for a while. Between my health, family and live itself, it got a bit crazy around here. SO, let me re-introduce myself.

My name is Crystal and I am 45 years old. I am originally from PA but have lived in Central IL for 25 years. I have 3 adult children (26, 23 and 20) and an extremely understanding husband of 26 years! I have several types of poultry including: Coturnix Quail, Toulouse Geese, Khaki Campbell Ducks, Heritage Bronze Turkey, Light Brahma, Easter Eggers, ISA Browns, and some mixes as well. I also raise Rabbits, Fancy Rats and African Soft-Furred Mice. I also have, but do not raise, ferrets, pac-man frog, ball python, crested gecko, bearded dragon, cats and a dog.

I am no longer working outside of the home due to some unexpectedly harsh medical issues that have, for the most part, been resolved so I can at least enjoy my family and animals.

I have had poultry for over 10 years and rabbits for over 30 years. I have raised rats for 25 years and ASF for 1 year. I enjoy animals and the trust they have with us and the joy they bring either as family members or food for our family.

I have been off and on here at BYC and have missed everyone!!!

To all the new members.. WELCOME... to all the members from years past... HELLO AGAIN!

For photos of everything here at Cherokee Flats, you can peep my website www.cherokeeflats.com and see what all I have!

It's been a while... so HELLO AGAIN!

Crystal Rae

So while I have been part of BYC for 13 years (WOW really?!?) I have been gone for a while. Between my health, family and live itself, it got a bit crazy around here. SO, let me re-introduce myself.

My name is Crystal and I am 45 years old. I am originally from PA but have lived in Central IL for 25 years. I have 3 adult children (26, 23 and 20) and an extremely understanding husband of 26 years! I have several types of poultry including: Coturnix Quail, Toulouse Geese, Khaki Campbell Ducks, Heritage Bronze Turkey, Light Brahma, Easter Eggers, ISA Browns, and some mixes as well. I also raise Rabbits, Fancy Rats and African Soft-Furred Mice. I also have, but do not raise, ferrets, pac-man frog, ball python, crested gecko, bearded dragon, cats and a dog.

I am no longer working outside of the home due to some unexpectedly harsh medical issues that have, for the most part, been resolved so I can at least enjoy my family and animals.

I have had poultry for over 10 years and rabbits for over 30 years. I have raised rats for 25 years and ASF for 1 year. I enjoy animals and the trust they have with us and the joy they bring either as family members or food for our family.

I have been off and on here at BYC and have missed everyone!!!

To all the new members.. WELCOME... to all the members from years past... HELLO AGAIN!

For photos of everything here at Cherokee Flats, you can peep my website www.cherokeeflats.com and see what all I have!

It's been a while... so HELLO AGAIN!

Crystal Rae
Welcome back into BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom