It's been interesting to say the least!

Schultz

CluckN'Crow Farm
11 Years
Aug 5, 2008
Indianapolis
Just a little note to those of you we know or have talked to here on BYC.

Rob and I have been away from the forum for a while. Trying to regroup after a very strange and interesting summer and fall. So many good and bad things have happened and we wanted to share with those that might be interested or just wonder "Hey, where has Schultz been?"
After the 2009 Chickenstock here in Indiana, we of course, had to re-coop and get back to normal. Rob was laid off again and I finally found a really great job. I canned quite a bit and we pretty much have been taking care of our birds. At the time of the chickenstock, we had over 50 chickens and 2 turkeys. We decided to cut back and now have about 30 chickens. We have been selling them and just this past weekend we had to give Mr. Fancy Pants to someone because he flogged Rob and we just can't take the chance of someone getting hurt. He will be dearly missed but has the best home now. We got together with Attack_Chicken for a 4-H show last Saturday and our birds did fairly well. We actually sold 2 of the 4 boys we took to show. We got to see many faces that were at the Chickenstock which really made us feel good. We have many more chickens to sell, so watch for our ads! We are now just planning on concentrating on just a few breeds right now and hope to be able to show some of those real soon.
Well, that's really it in a nutshell, I don't want to ramble too much even though it is a random rambling thread. I just wanted to let you all know we are still alive and chickenin'!

Well speak of the devil. I have been thinking about you and noticed you have not posted much after
Chickien Stock. Glad you like your new job. I always say things happen for a reason.
I wish you all the luck that things keep getting better for you and your family.

Also, I was at the show in Lebanon. I wish I had seenn you there. What did you show?

I was just thinking about you today and wondering how you have been! Nice to hear that things have turned around for you!
hugs.gif

I just want to say Schultz is one of the nicest people I have ever met. She has helped me through everything going on with my flock within the past few months. I don't know where I would have been without her!
clap.gif

Aww thanks AC!! We have really enjoyed being able to help out and to be able to hang out with you and your mom!!

beckt, I am so sorry we missed you there. We actually let Kelly use our birds for 4-H. We had 2 Japanese BTW's, 1 Serama and 1 OEGB there. It was a lot of fune and we are planning on showing in the open class at Connersville in December. Anyone else going?

babymakes5, thank you
hugs.gif
we are so glad to still see the many people that have had such a positive impact on our lives!!

Quote:
Thanks Terrie~~ We have missed you guys!!

By the way, we just fired up the bator tonight and will be puttilng in few Penedesenca eggs and Maran eggs in it!!

Back
Top Bottom