"It's beginning to look a lot like....."

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Danny39, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Danny39

Danny39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    .....Bantam Silver Laced Wyandotte hatching eggs!!! Give the gift that truly keeps on giving!
    I have had a few requests for smaller orders of my Silver Laced Wyandotte eggs so I thought I would try a couple offers. This first offer is for 6+ extras. I am generous with extras when I have them available and this little flock of laced gems are still going strong so I should be able to include quite a few extras!

Feel free to visit my website for additional photos.

As always, eggs will be fresh, clean (never washed), handled and "gift wrapped" with the utmost care and mailed in the large 12x12x8 USPS Priority box padded very well with shredded paper and individually bubble wrapped for the safest trip possible. Although eggs are packaged very well, there are no guarantees implied on hatching eggs.

I am Ohio NPIP certified!

This is a PayPal auction, I will send the winning bidder a PM at the auctions close.

I really need to get some updated photo's of my Silver Laced flock but I can honestly say they are producing some really nice little carbon copies of themselves!

Thanks for looking and Happy Holiday's!

The Santa Photo's are being used with permission from "attack chicken", this is her little hen "Cookie" hatched from my eggs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is how my eggs are stored until packaged up for you! These are not the actual eggs, just an example!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  2. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    How AWESOME [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I just knew Santa was a chicken person [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. luckypickens

luckypickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2010
    Danville, AR
    Love Santa with the birds, I knew Santa loved Chickens too [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Merry Christmas!!

4. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    I am certain that Santa and the Mrs. keep a small flock of these magical little Bantams up at the North Pole, expertly cared for by all of the Elves and I bet they lay perfect little eggs of Silver and Gold.....

5. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  6. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    Quote:OOOH...I had to copy this one and sent it to many in my mail box! Beautiful...

And you all have fun bidding on these little cuties!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by