It's Christmas Deal Time - Share your Advertisements & Coupons

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by vfem, Nov 17, 2009.

1. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    I think you are all like me and rushing to get some holiday shopping with GREAT prices to extend your $$$ this year. We barely have 1/2 of what we had last year and I know the kids and family will understand, but I still want that little $$$ to stretch as far as it can. I have 4 kids to buy for, thankfully only 1 is mine!

So part of the shopping plan is to get lists of deals and coupons all in one place so the search for the deal doesn't take up all the time we have!

This thread is to list either links, coupons (printable or online codes) and any flyers you may come across that everyone might not get. Plus if you hit a store that has a sale and may have a certain item everyone is looking for at an unbeatable deal in stock, post it!

I'm a black friday girl myself, I always hit at least 3 stores and get my morning started at 3am with my mom. So if you can get any early links to sales they'll be having, link 'em!

I will update the deals sites and codes I find right here in my original post. If this thread gets too long I will start to copy and paste everyone else's up here too for quick access!!!

I happened to goto Kohl's powerhour last Friday and get that Barbie Glamour Jet for my daughter, with an additional 15% off coupon for $35! The 15% off coupon was in Sunday's paper AGAIN this week, and you'll be able to use it for this Friday's power hour sale after 6pm. You can also sign up on their website now for email alerts and not only get deals in the mail, but they are sending out a free printable $5 Kohl's cash coupon you can use with ANY additional coupons at anytime. (Within the week they mail it to you, takes about 3 days from when you sign up to get it.)

Kohl's Online Code (good as of 11/17)
    NOVKC30 ; FREE4MVC Use these two codes together to get 30% off your entire purchase, and free shipping!

Here's a Black Friday Rumor website I like! I used this one last year and it was spot on with what I found.
    http://bfads.net/

This one is a clean looking site with the actually (so they claim) printed ads. I have not used this one before:
    http://www.black-friday.net/

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  2. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Here's a coupon for free shipping at Saks Fifth Ave. This expires today... however there is NO minimum order, so you could buy something for $10 and get free shipping!

NOVSHIP9

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by