It's Christmas, Easter, my birthday all rolled into one...

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Sharona, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Sharona

Sharona Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2007
    Illinois
    at my house because my eggs arrived!!! I haven't been this excited over something in a long time. Seems sorta silly to be this excited over hatching eggs but I just can't help it! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

(I know excessive using of the smilies - I need to contain myself a bit!) [​IMG]

2. sara

sara Title Needed Here

I can totally relate!

3. jackiedon

jackiedon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    I understand. I have eggs in the incubator and baby chicks coming hopefully tomorrow. I am just so thrilled.

jackie

4. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Jackie when are your chicks going to arrive? I think MPC ships on monday so probably tues or Wed???? I hope you will post pics. I cant wait to see them. Mine are so cute, its so exciting. I hope they all arrive well. [​IMG]

5. jessied1227

jessied1227 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2007
    East Brady, PA
    I so understand.

I have a shipment of chicks coming from Ideal on Friday, and all I could think of today was, COME ON FRIDAY!!!!!

Jess

6. cheepchicks

cheepchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2007
    Indiana
    Good luck with the hatching ! I had so much fun with my Guinea eggs.

Kim

7. Fancy Feather Poultry

Fancy Feather Poultry Cooped Up

May 30, 2007
    I felt that the first time I used a bator. But im just put my second batch in yesterday. and it just doesnt feel the same as i thought it would. Maybe on the first hatch I realized it was boeing waiting that long. But the only big experience was when they hatched!.

Hope you have a good hatch and be sure to update with pics. and development.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by