It's DEBIRAYMOND'S FAULT!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by crtrlovr, Jan 7, 2010.

1. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

I head for the kitchen and instead wind up at my computer. I start to do the laundry and end up at my computer. I head through the office to put mail in the mailbox and when I come back I sit down at my computer. It's that darn FARM TOWN!! I'd never heard of it until I saw some posts about it, and debiraymond was mentioning how much fun it was... prior to that, I wasn't even a Facebook member and had no desire to be, but they just kept on and on, talking about Farm Town... now my husband rolls his eyes when he hears the music (which is why I hit the mute button), peers over my shoulder and says, "who are you plowing for now?" "how much longer are you going to be?" and when he heads up to the living room to watch TV and I say, "I'll be right there", he says, "Yeah, right. I've heard THAT before..." I tell you, it's debi's fault. ALL HER FAULT! [​IMG]

2. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    Everything is Debi's fault, she's used to it. [​IMG]

3. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

[​IMG]

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    she is evil I tell yah!!!

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Belle is right, I am used to it. [​IMG] HOWEVER!!! Jennspeeps started the farmtown thread and SHE got ME hooked. So it's Jenns fault.

6. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    Quote:[​IMG]

7. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Are you my friend on FB? Neighbor in FT?

8. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    Quote:I think so......and YoVille and CastleAge and School of Wizardry and about a zillion others...

9. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    Debiraymond, can't you stay out of trouble for ONE day? You're a real interesting influence on people. I don't think there's a word for it [​IMG]

10. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Quote:I think so......and YoVille and CastleAge and School of Wizardry and about a zillion others...

Are you guys my friends in FT, Wizardry and Yoville???????

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by