The day we can't wait to get to has come. Love to get some feedback. I am proud of my work. It started from a simple coop I saw at the store and I modified on a slightly bigger scale. I bought 3 hens and a very ugly but quite functional coop over the summer. You can see the old coop in the pictures. The white box in the background. We ended up getting some chicks shortly after and therefore we needed more room. The final size was 4' x 6' which should more than cover the 6 chickens i have now. It was relatively inexpensive to build. I think the paint was the single most expensive piece i bought other than the automated door motor which is a dream that I couldn't be without. Everything was plywood and 1x2s and 2x2s. I spent a little extra on some nice trim pieces but that really pulled it together and made it look sharp in my opinion. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I know looking at everyone's posts on here really helped to give me ideas. I wasn't planning on doing a poop board but so glad i did now. I didn't plan on it so it was an afterthought but worked just fine. I had the wood to spare. I had my barred rock chicks in there at around 17 weeks during construction. There were no nesting boxes or roosting area or paint at that time. I just moved my other hens over a few days ago. That went well. I had put their runs next to each other so i think that helped the transition. There has been minor scuffles but nothing major. However one hen flew back to the old coop the first 2 nights and tried to roost there until I moved her. Tonight i closed up the old one for good and she went into the new coop. I am debating whether to get rid of the old one but will probably keep it in case we get new chicks or illness etc. The only really left to do is the run. I have two temporary ones right now that i have to make into one permanent one. Well here it is!