1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

It's freakin snowing again!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Bammony, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    Give me spring! Just when it all dried up and went back to dirt....we get more snow! UGH! I'm moving back to San Diego! I can't take this! [​IMG]

2. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Same here and depression has yet again set in....Snow arghhhhhhhh

3. congdon476

congdon476 GaLLiNa LOcA

Dec 31, 2008
    Pueblo Area
    I agree-- the coldest days in winter make me wondered why I ever left San Diego.... oh wait-- because I couldn't afford to live in a safe neighborhood! I still miss it... 10 minutes to the beach... argh!

4. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    I was in El Cajon for 20 yrs. I LOVED it! I miss it so bad! We planted tomatoes in February!

5. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    it's 62 here today..lol [​IMG]

6. pw_quiltworks

pw_quiltworks One Handy Chick

Jan 7, 2009
    Maine
    Quote:Your lucky to even see dirt. We still have feet of snow on the ground. [​IMG] Today is perfect. It's over 45 or so degrees and I don't have to run the heat lamp for the girls. [​IMG] We get some snow in April sometimes. Oh what I wouldn't give to see something bare besides the roads. We will get probably a lot more snow in the next few weeks. I am looking on the positive side that it will not. Wishful thinking I am sure.[​IMG]

7. Sissy

Sissy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2007
    Sevier county, Tn.
    Its a mad mad world out there, after 30 years,
    the only thing missed.. my grapes, apples, grapefruit,and peaches
    just being able to go and pickm out of my back yard.
    But we found our piece of Heaven .Its warm and sunny today but last week it was 11 degrees. and Brrr..

8. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Yeah, its about 50 something here today. Really makes me sick for spring! I know in another week or so we'll just have more snow!

9. Kesta

Kesta Pie Crust Malfunction

Jul 31, 2008
    houston tx
    send me your snow! pretty please? ive only seen snow twice in my life! thats what you get when you live in houston

10. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    Quote:Your lucky to even see dirt. We still have feet of snow on the ground. [​IMG] Today is perfect. It's over 45 or so degrees and I don't have to run the heat lamp for the girls. [​IMG] We get some snow in April sometimes. Oh what I wouldn't give to see something bare besides the roads. We will get probably a lot more snow in the next few weeks. I am looking on the positive side that it will not. Wishful thinking I am sure.[​IMG]

Oh, what I would give for just a few more days like today [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by