Its going to be a great week!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Harley's girl, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Well, [​IMG] I have 56 chicks due to hatch tomorrow!!! [​IMG] This is my biggest hatch yet! [​IMG] I also have 5 Appenzellar Spitzebhaubens and 6 Brabanters from okcarla in another bator due on Thursday. [​IMG] I have Buff Orp eggs in the mail. [​IMG] 40 pheasant eggs in another bator. They are not due until the 10th of May AND I have 25 assorted pullets and 6 ducks coming on the 8th on May!!!! [​IMG] I am so excited [​IMG] about all of this! And I am now looking to get some turkey eggs and Mille fleur d'Uccles!!!! [​IMG] So wish me luck. [​IMG] I know tomorrow and Monday are gonna be loooooooooong!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. chickenannie

chickenannie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    That sounds like fun! what are you going to do with all your chickies? [​IMG]

3. nicks chicks 1

nicks chicks 1 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 13, 2008
    missouri
    Good luck im sending you happy hatching vibs [​IMG]

4. nicks chicks 1

nicks chicks 1 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 13, 2008
    missouri
    Keep us posted!! [​IMG]

5. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I hope you've got a lot of brooder space!! [​IMG]

6. normajean

normajean Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2008
    Howell, MI
    WOWEE!!! Hoorah for the adventure!
    Keep us informed and send pics!
    (I am excited 'cuz tomorrow I might have my last batch of chicks coming...asst. bantams!!)
    ciao
    nj

7. Harley's girl

Well love them of course [​IMG] Seriously, I am selling eggs to a bakery right now. So I can take them all the eggs I have every week. Right now I am getting 22-25 a day. I figure by next year my older hens will not be producing so much and they will need to be replaced. I also go to the auctions and sell chicks and eggs. I sell eggs on ebay as well. [​IMG]

8. Harley's girl

Quote:I no longer have a basement! [​IMG] It is more like a gigantic brooder LOL [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by