It's happening again y'all

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
12 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
I just answered five threads in the chicken behaviors and egglaying category that had zero responses and had slipped to page two. All were from newbies or semi-newbies.

I'd like to think we could do better than that. Even if you don't have answers for them, surely you have some encouragement? A little encouragement gets their thread knocked back up to the top of page one, where it can be seen and perhaps answered by someone that does know the answer.

I try to do at least half a dozen of those threads when I have the time. Wish I could answer em all by myself, but I can't. HELP!

Imp

All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle
11 Years
Sep 7, 2008
The Emerald City
My Coop
You are very right, gritty. I have been remiss lately going to unanswered posts. I will remedy that tonight when I get home.

Imp- thanks for the nudge

Crazy4mypeeps

Chirping
8 Years
May 17, 2011
Nebraska
I'm really new to chickens, but will help when I can, if I know the answer. This is a very busy forum. LOL Lots of newbies every day it seems. But, it seems to be the best one out there, so I can see why.

Laurajean

Slightly Touched
9 Years
Apr 2, 2010
New Hampshire
I'll go check it out. But I gotta say, I've posted there and not received any replies either. I think people read them, but just don't give much feedback. I'd like to see more input there as well.

Last edited:

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
12 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
Quote:Have a good day at work Imp; if there is such a thing as a good day at work.

redhen

Kiss My Grits...
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
May 19, 2008
Western MA
Quote:It's Impy's fault about the goose eggs too I suppose?

Yes, of course..

Imp

All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle
11 Years
Sep 7, 2008
The Emerald City
My Coop
Quote:Have a good day at work Imp; if there is such a thing as a good day at work.

Compared to my last job. Every day is a good day at work.

I used to hit up unanswered posts a lot as the last thing I did on BYC.

Imp

Top Bottom