It's here! It's here! My genesis came!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by perfectly_polish, May 7, 2008.

1. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Well actually it came yesterday, but it's been holding a perfect temp. of 99.9-100.0 and the humidity has been staying at around 40%. So far it is my favorite incubator, and I've only had it for a day [​IMG] I set 31 eggs in it last night, so that makes today day one. 20 more long days to go...and the journey begins [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh, and I thought I would add some pics of my broody, she went broody last week but I just put 12 eggs under her 2 days ago, this is her first time so I hope it all goes well.. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    She's cute. Good luck w the eggies.

3. Eggseronious

Eggseronious Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2008
    East Tennessee
    Two beautiful incubators both have auto turners.[​IMG]

4. peruvian_princess

peruvian_princess Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Fayetteville, Georgia
    Where did you order your bator from?

5. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:I ordered from Cutler, I explained to them that I had eggs already on the way and they shipped me one that day, the fastest way possible for no extra charge. They were also the cheapest.

Quote:yeah, thank god for that broody or I don't know what I would have done. I have another incubator upstairs thats full too. And I have some mottle houdan eggs and white houdan eggs on the way. I am officially a hatch-o-halic [​IMG] They need to have meetings for people like me [​IMG]

6. Eggseronious

Eggseronious Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2008
    East Tennessee
    Nothing wrong with lots of chickens, as long as we dont wake up with feathers in ones hair.....[​IMG]

7. KYBOY

KYBOY Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    Eastern,Kentucky
    I got mine from cutler too. Great service. Ive since ordered from them again.

8. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Were going to be hatching about the same time [​IMG] I got mine in the mail two days ago but got the eggs today so they were set today at noon. I will be about a day behind you. Good luck!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by