Its Here!! Its Here!!! Oh happy dance!!!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by halo, Dec 21, 2007.

1. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    My chicken house was delivered today!!! Oh I am so happy, I can't wait to start playing with it!! I was afraid the puppies would think it was their house, but actually they looked at it like "we assume YOU will be living in there, not us?".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Im going to line the floor with a tarp, build some roosts, some boxes, a little walkway for them to go in and out of, and of course a yard, probably as long as the paddock next to it, and as wide as the chicken house (8 feet). Oooh oooh ooooh Im so excited....

2. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    That is stunning!!! Where did you get it/who made it?????? And where are you??

3. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Thank you, Im thrilled with it. Its a Handi House, theres a dealer here in Ocala. We tweaked and played with the plan til I ended up with this. I love it!!! Tho the crew here seems less than thrilled...they want to go back in the real house.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2008
  4. Wolfpacker

Wolfpacker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2007
    Raleigh
    I love your Shelties!

5. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Congratulations!!! YAY, MORE CHICKENS!!!!

6. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Thank you,I do too....I can't live without them, they are my heart!!!!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2008
  7. Wolfpacker

Wolfpacker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2007
    Raleigh
    I had one named Buddy who was my very best friend. Lived with me from the time he was 5 weeks until he as 15 years old.

I still miss him and think of him every day.

Nice chicken coop too!

8. WoodlandWoman

WoodlandWoman Overrun With Chickens

May 8, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Wow! What a nice big coop! I can tell you're going to have a lot of fun with that, getting it all fixed up inside.

Your dogs are gorgeous and look sweet, too. I'm glad you added the last picture. I just love dogs!

9. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Actually they don't consider themselves as dogs, the most they will allow themselves is to be puppies. I can live with that [​IMG] Wait til they see the new chicks...I can't wait for that day.

10. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Congratulations Halo - that building is fabulous! You will probably be smiling about it for days.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by