It's ILLEGAL to kill your DH right?

cherndon712

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 1, 2008
WY
He just admitted that he bumped the bator I'm using for a hatcher...Didnt think to fix the eggs until MUCH later (like, the next day)...Is that why they're not hatching?

Well, if it's ok for him to "bump" your bator, then I think by law it's ok for you to "bump" him!!!! LOL!!! Have you got him sleeping on the couch? MEN!!!!!!!
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

It probably didn't harm your babies, unless he bumped it pretty hard and rolled the eggs around pretty good. It's possible that he rolled the eggs and now the chicks are disoriented, but they're pretty resilient, so hopefully you're ok.

Tell your husband that he needs to stay away from the bator!!!!
smile.png

Lori

They did roll almost completely over...
th.gif
smack.gif
Oh, and In my OTHER thread (22 days and nothing) I posted that he DROPPED one today...Luckily for him it didn't make it past the first week...

Last edited:
I'd rather have it bumped when they're in the hatcher than the first several days of incubation. When I think how the first ones to hatch bowl the others around I doubt that it would hurt them.

Sounds like he's trying to eliminate his competition!
lau.gif
So far, a jury might not let homicide go, but one more assault on the 'bator might swing them over to your side, especially if there are any BYCers with jury duty. I agree that you should bump one of his "eggs"...HARD!!
smack.gif

I'm ruthless when it comes to protecting those babes!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom