It's Just Not Fair!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Chickenfan4life, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Chickenfan4life

Chickenfan4life Overrun With Chickens

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    My stupid jerk of a big brother is so mean to me! Every time I go running outside to see why the chickens are squawking, Chris, being the jerk he is, says mean things about me.

Today, I ran on a wet floor and was slipping around while I ran, so I assume I did look stupid, running like mad on a slippery floor, but he didn't have to call me a name for doing that. But he did. He stuck his big, fat head out the door and said, "Hey, I just wanna let you know, you run like a retard!" and went back in the house, laughing like that was the funniest thing he's ever heard.

I can't help being worried about my chickens. We've lost so many to dogs now, that our flock of 30 has been reduced to 10, and most of that is roosters. He just does not understand how much I love them, and it is just not fair! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Poultrybonkers

Poultrybonkers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2011
    I cant help with that but i have a brother named Chris too lol

3. Chickenfan4life

Chickenfan4life Overrun With Chickens

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    Heehee! At least he is my brother... I can get back at him... [​IMG]

4. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Don't take you brother to seriously. I'm sure he loves you, but enjoys picking on you. [​IMG] You are not alone, most of us just love our chickens too! [​IMG]

5. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Ah, brothers. Jerks with perks. My oldest brother was a PITA, too. Always pestering me about the chicken I kept in my bedroom along with a rat, fish, other birds, spiders and so forth. He came in handy, though, when I had an escapee running in the house. He'd find them and sometimes hold them for ransom-clean his bedroom. Yuck.

He proved his truth worth, though, when a bully kept pestering me. I never said anything to anybody about this problem. But being the nosy brother he was, he was where he needed to be and saved me from serious harm. The bully learned his lesson and I could once again walk to school unmolested.

Although he continued to be a PITA, I knew he was a brother worth having.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by