Its me again......

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by jjdward, Nov 14, 2010.

1. jjdward

jjdward How bout them DAWGS!

May 4, 2009
    Buchanan, Georgia
    I ordered some assorted banties from Ideal and of course they were straight run so you never know what you're gonna get!!! hahahah I have a few roosters that I'm not sure what breed they are. I think the black one is a Japanese bantam, but the other two I'm not real sure on. The last photo is a hen and I think she is an OEGB but not sure which type. I know it's not a good pic, they wouldn't be still for me to snap a pic!!!! Any help would be great!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. banjoejoe4783

banjoejoe4783 VILLAMIL FARMS

Oct 6, 2010
    westville ok
    looks like you have a pare of EEGB silver duck wings black japp white black tailed japp and sillkies GO GATORS

3. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    It honestly looks like you have some real araucanas. [​IMG] Does the silver duckwing boy front and center actually have the pea comb it looks to be? Last photo looks like it might be a silver duckwing araucana pullet. None look to have tufts, though, and the leg colours are wrong (not surprising for hatchery birds), but type is usually the predominant consideration for determining breed, and the boy certainly looks to have the correct type.

4. De

De Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    Camden,AR
    You have old english game silver duckwing pair, black jap. cockerel, white tailed black jap. cockerel, silkies ????

5. jjdward

May 4, 2009
    Buchanan, Georgia
    Quote:As a die hard DAWG fan, I'll take your advice on the chickens and disregard those cuss words there at the end!!! lol

6. banjoejoe4783

banjoejoe4783 VILLAMIL FARMS

Oct 6, 2010
    westville ok
    sorry for the GO GATORS but we have had a bad year and the win over the dogs is are only good win so had to rub it in but you have good OEGB pair silver duck wing i like them

7. jjdward

May 4, 2009
    Buchanan, Georgia
    Quote:Well thanks!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by