It's me! Papa Daniels!

PapaDaniels

Hatching
May 6, 2015
How's it going everyone?! The names Nick!

It's a pleasure to introduce myself to all you fine folk. I'm very excited to be a member of what seems like a very informative, sharing, and enthusiastic group of chicken lovers.
I'm a cook/aspiring chef living in Northeast Ohio. This spring, I put my money where my mouth is and started my first flock with chicks ordered from an Ohio hatchery. In total, I've got 20 chickens of various breeds and 7 ducks! I can't wait to learn and share with you all.

Cheers!
PapaDaniels

sunflour

Flock Master
8 Years
Jan 10, 2013
Macon,GA
welcome-byc.gif
Glad you have joined us and congrats on getting your own flock.

If you haven't already discovered it, explore the Learning Center - there's loads of info to help raise and manage your chickens.

Would love to see pics of your flock and really would love to get some cooking tips :)

Yorkshire Coop

Everything is possible.....
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Aug 16, 2014
Over the hill! UK
My Coop
My Coop
Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Congratulations on your new flock :celebrate The learning centre is a great place to start as sunflour said. Lots of super articles on raising chicks and ducks.

Wishing you the very best of luck with your new adventure in the future. Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC :frow

TwoCrows

🌻🐣🌻
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Mar 21, 2011
New Mexico, USA
My Coop
My Coop
Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!

Definitely stop by our learning center. Lots of good articles on all the aspects of keeping poultry.

Make yourself at home here Nick. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask around the forums.

Welcome to our flock!

Top Bottom