It's Monday! Good morning BYC!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gumpsgirl, Jun 23, 2008.

1. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Good morning to you all! I hope everyone's weekend was wonderful. [​IMG] Mine was just full of the normal things. Baseball, baseball, and more baseball! [​IMG] That's just what happens when you have lots of kids. Today will bring more baseball also.

This is going to be a great week! My eggs will be hatching this coming weekend, I will finally get to meet AussieSharon and spatcher, I get to go to my first chicken swap meet, I'm getting my DD some Silkies, and I'm going to start staining the coop! WOO-HOO! Yep! It's going to be a great week! [​IMG]

2. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Hope you have a great week! Our little league season ended before school got out and I have to admit that I miss it! Looking in to getting the boys in Summer leagues at the rec, but we'll see.

3. yellowdragon

yellowdragon Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Springville, Indiana
    GOOD MORNING!! I had a good weekend. I got turkens at a local auction. They are so cute( and ugly [​IMG] ). Everybody have a good week!!

4. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    Happy Monday! Here's good wishes that you get everything (or nothing) that you want to achieve this week done!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by