It's my birthday and I have silkies!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by baltimoreharps, Oct 30, 2009.

1. baltimoreharps

baltimoreharps Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2009
    Cabarrus Co.
    [​IMG] 3 of the prettiest little black silkies ever! [​IMG]
    Now I understand why they are so evil, lol! I am in love and I've had them a little over a day. [​IMG] I can't leave them alone, they are just precious and yes, I'm hooked for life!
    They're already being spoiled, they slept in the kitchen last night because it was just too cold outside.
    Thanks, tlplummer, (did I get the username right? [​IMG]) the girls are going to be REALLY happy here!
    Happy birthday to me! [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Hippy Barfday and WHERE ARE THE PICS?????

3. baltimoreharps

baltimoreharps Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2009
    Cabarrus Co.
    LOL! [​IMG]
    Pics tomorrow, I promise! My camera is messed up and I have to have dh take pics because I murder photos without a working screen. [​IMG]

They are PURDY!!![​IMG]

4. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    [​IMG] Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!!

5. debilorrah

[​IMG]

6. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Quote:You really are immensely rude! I will not be telling you guys when my birthday is! (Oh, and it ISN'T today)

7. debilorrah

Quote:You really are immensely rude! I will not be telling you guys when my birthday is! (Oh, and it ISN'T today)

I tell everyone Hippy Barfday and you will get it too.

8. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI

Um......... noob or something? Deb is NEVER rude. Unless you are a noob, you have absolutely no reason to drop a mean statement like that. She says that to EVERYONE!

9. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    Guys, gals, I think Kooshie may have been being sarcastic or just came across wrong. Just my opinion on this.

And Deb, I think demanding pictures is a bit rude. Now tell Ken to get his butt in gear and upload your latest duckie pics. We have been waiting for an hour. Cmon girl, get it together. [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    My apologies to the OP. Happy birthday and just a warning...... silkies are evil. You will be addicted to them soon and it won't be long till they are running your household [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by