It's my birthday and I have silkies!!

baltimoreharps

Songster
10 Years
Mar 27, 2009
Cabarrus Co.
wee.gif
3 of the prettiest little black silkies ever!
love.gif

Now I understand why they are so evil, lol! I am in love and I've had them a little over a day.
love.gif
I can't leave them alone, they are just precious and yes, I'm hooked for life!
They're already being spoiled, they slept in the kitchen last night because it was just too cold outside.
Thanks, tlplummer, (did I get the username right?
hugs.gif
) the girls are going to be REALLY happy here!
Happy birthday to me!
ya.gif

LOL!
gig.gif

Pics tomorrow, I promise! My camera is messed up and I have to have dh take pics because I murder photos without a working screen.
tongue.png

They are PURDY!!!
love.gif

Quote:
You really are immensely rude! I will not be telling you guys when my birthday is! (Oh, and it ISN'T today)

Quote:
You really are immensely rude! I will not be telling you guys when my birthday is! (Oh, and it ISN'T today)

Um......... noob or something? Deb is NEVER rude. Unless you are a noob, you have absolutely no reason to drop a mean statement like that. She says that to EVERYONE!

Guys, gals, I think Kooshie may have been being sarcastic or just came across wrong. Just my opinion on this.

And Deb, I think demanding pictures is a bit rude. Now tell Ken to get his butt in gear and upload your latest duckie pics. We have been waiting for an hour. Cmon girl, get it together.
tongue.png
roll.png

My apologies to the OP. Happy birthday and just a warning...... silkies are evil. You will be addicted to them soon and it won't be long till they are running your household
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom