It's snowing in NE La ** 4 pics**

bayouchica

Songster
13 Years
Jan 23, 2007
N.E. Louisiana
wee.gif
It's really coming down now!! I'm fixing to take the dogs out for a walk... It's so pretty
smile.png

Be looking for pics later on, I'm gonna go play,lol.
ya.gif

Last edited:
It didn't last too long here (Monroe, LA)... but it's still more snow than we've had here in YEARS. Unfortunately, I'm at work and can't enjoy it.
sad.png

hey yall, well it didn't last too long,but better than nothing.
smile.png

Hey there chad76, how nice to see someone from Monroe. I was born & raised there.Bummer you were at work,I figured they would shut the whole city down,lol.
I think Monroe got more snow than we did.We have another chance of getting a little more tonite.
fl.gif

Chickens weren't too amused by it all. I couldn't hardly get them to come out in it. I tired to get pics of them, but they were just running for cover.
roll.png

Pretty pic of the coop
100_4207.jpg

Out on the bayou
100_4226.jpg

This is about the middle of our place, my dog Rex in the lower right corner.He wasn't liking it either.
100_4220.jpg

The begging Pekins,lol
100_4224.jpg

We had ten inches on the ground this morning when we woke up...it's now like 14. It's the biggest snowstorm we've had for years! We have a very long driveway and are totally snowed in...we have to rely on the mercy of our neighbor with his snowplow. Stupid me...I get tired of hearing the weather hysteria all the time and this time DIDN't go to the grocery store yesterday....bad mistake! We have wild birds flocking to our feeders in record #'s, and some I have NEVER seen before!!!

I imagine that snow in the bayou is quite unusual? We are getting rain, so far not near the down pour they claimed, but it is supposed to stay stormy until 9 pm tonight...then the weather guys promised it would shut right down. I'll stand outside and wait!!

Back
Top Bottom