it's starting!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by lovesduckies, Jul 2, 2010.

1. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    every so often i have times where i hurt myself (on accident cuz i'm an idiot). it starts of small and it's bigger than goes back down to being small lol. soo now i have some scratches on my shoulder from the cute scovy with killer talons LOL. then yesterday i wanted to hold my bunny baby boy and he scratched me right where my arm bends soo it's been hurting to bend. then today i was doing duck laundry and i was coming inside to put a load in the washer and BAM i hot my knee cap right on the metal thingy on the sliding glass door. i cursed up a storm cuz it hurt bad and now i can't even bend my knee!! [​IMG] soo i went to look for my trusty ace bandage to wrap it up. who in the heck cut it into 3 different pieces. that was a mean joke!!!!! so now my knee is elevated. what is next!? i hope it's not worse lol

anyone else have this luck??

2. Telamon

Telamon Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    I have no idea.
    Quote:last time in a resturaunt, i stepped on water and dropped all my food on the floor... i was so embarrased...

3. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    aweeee lol i would have been too but then i might have laughed at myself cuz i learned to just sit and laugh with everyone else LOL

4. chicken_china_mom

chicken_china_mom Crazy for Cochins

Apr 24, 2009
    Tab, Indiana
    My daughter does. She is the clumbsiest person I have ever known, and I thought my aunt was bad, my daughter is ten times as worse! Before she was 7 she had been to ER for major accidents to

A.) Glue her forehead because she was pushed by her sister in the shower and conked her head on the faucet handle which was being remodeled at the time

B.) Had her chin stitched because she tripped while playing outside

C.) Had her hand glued because she ran it across a jagged piece of metal that we didn't know about on our breakfront

D.) Had her toe stitched because she stepped on a piece of broken candle

She also fell off the back porch at 2 yrs old, face first, and landed on a jagged tree stump her father had just cut down the day before, and had cut her toes and feet open more times than I can count, falls or cracks herself hard at least once every day, and I could just go on and on and on.

I've heard that children that don't crawl before walking tend to be less coordinated. They are just, in general, clumbsier. My DD is living proof of that. She started walking the furniture at 6 months and actually walking at 10 months old, and never once did she crawl. Her younger sister crawled for 5 1/2 months before walking and she is a MUCH more careful person. I tend to be very clumbsy too and I didn't crawl either.

5. Telamon

Telamon Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    I have no idea.
    Quote:your lucky she didn't die yet, lots of kids die from those!

6. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    wow she is clumsy!! i hope you guys have health ins lol.

i have a scar on my eye brow from falling through a glass door when i was 4. i tripped on the matt in the front of the hospital when he can to take my brother to get chest x-rays

7. The Poultry Peanut

The Poultry Peanut lives under rock

I walk into random things. I just don't see them until I hit said object. [​IMG]

8. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    Quote:your lucky she didn't die yet, lots of kids die from those!

What a heartless thing to say! Those are simply common childhood injuries, nothing life-threatening.

9. Nicola

Nicola Chook Cuddlin' Aussie

Feb 23, 2009
    ACT
    Quote:Your not alone with that Pnut

i also trip over my own feet... or the cuff on my pants leg..... yea.. im clumsy...few weeks back... i kept stubbing the one toe... about... 6 times...it was bruised.

10. bock

bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Northern CA
    When I was 4 I ran into a closed sliding glass door and the next morning I had a HUGE bruise on my forehead. [​IMG] Other than that I am not a very clumsy. Though I do run into the door frame occasionally. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by