its time,my sister whose hubby is in afganistan.. pics page 2

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by shadowpaints, Dec 16, 2010.

1. shadowpaints

shadowpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Rigby, Idaho
    my baby sister is being induced today, her husband will be present via skype for the delivery of their son. please keep them in your thoughts and prayers . i plan on going to visit as soon as he is born and she gives the go ahead

sometimes i feel so helpless!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  2. maple

maple Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    aw...that's neat he gets to be there via skype. Our military families make many sacrifices and your baby sister and her baby and her hubby will most definatley be in my prayers today. I take it she has a support network where she is and someone (mom, friend...) that will be present with her during the delivery and after? I will be my hope that he gets to come home sooner then later to hold his new baby, In Jesus' loving hands we place this family to watch over them and keep them safe and to give them what they need during these times within Your realm of all that's Holy so help us God. Amen.

Love in Christ,
    Gretchen

3. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Prayers sent for an easy birth ad a happy, healthy baby. [​IMG]

4. shadowpaints

Jun 20, 2009
    Rigby, Idaho
    thanks! i think she has my step mom (her mom) that is going to be there, i just get to pace at home! lol

5. WingingIt

WingingIt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    I have several friends that have delivered 'with' their DH's via Skype/video feed and let me tell you, there's not one dry eye in the room (or computer!). Prayers coming for an easy delivery and for a glitch free video feed. Let us know when the baby's here!

6. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    BEST WISHES to your sister and her baby... hoping for an easy delivery for both of them! [​IMG]

7. Urbanfarmerkc

Urbanfarmerkc Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2010
    Raytown, MO (BY KCMO)
    God bless our troops and their families for what they give for us! My prayer is with your family but for these wars to end soon! We need our kids back home!

Dave

8. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Quote:x2

[​IMG]

9. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    This is a great thing, having the hubby there to see his baby even when he is half a world away.
    I will be praying for a easy, safe delivery and a healthy baby! [​IMG]
    Tani

10. shadowpaints

Jun 20, 2009
    Rigby, Idaho
    YAY he is here!! he was born at 2pm and is 8 lbs 2 oz. every one is doing great!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by