It's time to call Speckledhen

Cetawin

Rest in Peace 1963-2021
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
NW Kentucky
It is 4:11 am here which means it should be somewhere around 7:11 am there....surely she is up. She has chickens! Suede has called out already I am sure. Dutch and Mace have spoken already.....have they not? Zane surely must be calling Mama
lol.png

Naaaa not gonna do it but it was a fun thought. GOOD MORNING CYN!

PS I have been getting light snow most of the night. grrrrrr

Last edited:
Good morning, Ladyhawke!
big_smile.png
I am moving slowly today. No snow, but it's 30 degrees outside. DH turned down the monitors so I can barely hear them crowing. They are still in the coops. Zane, bless his heart, only crows in the middle of the day.

Quote:
I am sad to report that progress on Suede has been slow. There has been much beading, pulling them out, beading, pulling them out and several choice words over the "Blue just isn't right" "Why can't they make a blue grey bead?" blah blah blah

So, he looks about the same except many more tiny holes in the deerhide. But I promise to post pictures soon of even the small progress.
smile.png

Cyn what do you mean he turned off the monitors? How could he? Does he not understand that you need to hear the children? I may have to actually talk to him next time (beyond "Hello! Is Cyn home? May I speak to her please? Thank you" ) I call just to let him know of these important issues.

Last edited:
I know, LOL, I need to hear my kids! One monitor is in the grow-out coop and I hear chicks all night long. The other is in the main coop where I can hear the roosters crowing. What's the point of having a monitor if you turn it down, right??

Back
Top Bottom