Its time to finally join the community that has been a blessing to me and my birds

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TheFoxyChicken, Jun 6, 2016.

1. TheFoxyChicken

TheFoxyChicken Out Of The Brooder

Jun 5, 2016
    Charleston, SC
    We love our chickens and love DIY projects. Every time I searched Google for a chicken problem or how to build something, BYC popped up. I have loved reading the helpful comments and I now feel comfortable enough to join in.
    I am Ryan and my bride is April. This all started with April hearing churps in the tractor supply. Now she has me getting the bug too. I build the pens and she orders the birds. We own a small online business and hope to be selling rare breed Hatching eggs online soon. There have been ups and downs. I will be posting DIY projects and blogging our experiences. Hopefully, by blogging or posting our experiences, someone else can be saved the troubles we have experienced.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to join this group. I hope we can be a benefit.

2. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi Ryan and April and welcome to BYC - great that you have joined and i wish you all the best in your rare breed business!

You may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you

All the best
    CT

1 person likes this.
  3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Very nice to meet you Ryan and April.

1 person likes this.
  4. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by