It's time to play...."Guess That Duck"!!!

CrzyChicLady

Chirping
9 Years
Oct 28, 2010
I went to a country store and they had a dirty little pen around back with about 8 ducklings in it. They were in a small area with no water, and bloody from pecking eachother. I felt like I had to take this little one or he wouldn't have a chance. I paid $5 dollars for him but would've paid $10 to get him out of that neglect and into my clean baby pool! I could tell the rest of the ducks were scovies but this guy was much smaller and obviously a different breed. But the question is what breed?
idunno.gif

Skragly.jpg

He took a bath in our big jetted tub when we got home!
lau.gif
but I think he's still a little dirty. He does have some feathers sticking up on the top of his head....that's a crest? Or will be?
lol.png

Quote:
You're right, I should! They had a goat tied up to a post, peacocks in a small cage, chickens which looked awful, and i think rabbits but I didn't even ask to see the rabbits. I couldn't imagine what condition they were in! I'll call Animal Control on Monday.

Quote:
You're right, I should! They had a goat tied up to a post, peacocks in a small cage, chickens which looked awful, and i think rabbits but I didn't even ask to see the rabbits. I couldn't imagine what condition they were in! I'll call Animal Control on Monday.

Good for you, poor things and in the weather we're having all over this country, I hope their still alive by Monday.

Back
Top Bottom