It's Whats for Breakfast.....yummy

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by Acre of Blessings, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Thought it would be a great idea to add to the "Whats for Dinner" link by adding this one. So if you have time in your busy schedule....take a pic or 2 of what your making for breakfast. I know there are some unusual ideas out there. Have fun!!!

Here is my Breakfast on 6-30-11 (before)

[​IMG]

Here it is all cooked up and looking yummy..... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. lol

2. flgardengirl

flgardengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Sunny side up :)
    That looks good. I didn't get a pic of it but on Father's Day I made some breakfast empanadas that were a big hit with our family. I put chopped onions, bell pepper, garlic, and some frying peppers in the skillet with some good chorizo sausage and cooked till done and added some eggs scrambled up with milk. Once that was done I used these little pie crusts you can buy in the freezer section at Save A Lot (because I was too lazy to make my own LOL) for a dollar for a pkg of 10. They are little 6 inch circles. You place the egg chorizo mixture on half and add a little shredded cheddar and pepper jack cheese and fold it over and seal the edges. I baked them at 375 F for 20 min. (you can deep fry them but baking has less calories and tastes just as good.) Now every few days since, the kids are asking when are we gonna have breakfast empanadas again?

3. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Sounds really yummy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by