iTunes Questions

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by HollyBird24, Dec 20, 2011.

1. HollyBird24

HollyBird24 Overrun With Chickens

Nov 10, 2011
    Manitoba, Canada
    I hate Apple, everything to do with their ridiculous system. They gotta make everything so freakin complitcated and I'm almost wondering why I bothered getting an iPod in the first place. I can hardly use it.

Anyways, I have a few questions. How can you get YouTube videos into your iTunes library? Is it even possible?

I've used frostwire a few times but its very glitchy on my computer, it works really well sometimes and other times it doesn't work at all. I've tried using it for videos but it won't let me send the, to iTunes, what am I doing wrong?

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I hear ya... *sigh* [​IMG]

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Its pretty bad when your kids ask for cheaper MP3 players because its easier to get music on them then on ipods... [​IMG]

4. Zinnia-Hen

Zinnia-Hen Live & Let Live

Jan 29, 2011
    I miss buying the actual album from record stores... [​IMG] That was so much easier, and a lot funner.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  5. guinea fowl galore

guinea fowl galore Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    Australia
    [​IMG] I LOVE Apple.
    We have desktop Macs and iPhones. I love how easy they are to use, how easy it is to swap info from the phone to Mac and how useful the phone is. It does everything a computer does. I'm typing this now on my phone.

6. HollyBird24

Nov 10, 2011
    Manitoba, Canada
    Quote:I guess its just something you get used to. I've had Windows all my life. You couldn't pay me to get an Apple computer. As it is, I'm ready to chuck this stupid iPod out the window [​IMG]

7. HollyBird24

Nov 10, 2011
    Manitoba, Canada
    Quote:[​IMG] I've thought about that!

8. aoxa

aoxa Overrun With Chickens

I have an iPhone. It is very easy to get music onto iTunes that you haven't purchased. The better place to find this info would be google.

Not sure about the youtube things.. DO you have an iPod touch? If you do, you can just get the Youtube ap and watch videos from there.

9. woodmort

woodmort Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2010
    Oxford NY
    I never have a problem getting stuff on my iPad or iPhone or swapping stuff from my Zune to either one. As far as an iPod is concerned, my 13-year old grandson doesn't seem to have a problem. If he were here I'd hook you up with him.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by