I'V GOT NEW-BORN CHICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Kori, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Kori

Kori Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2012
    Copperas Cove,Texas
    they are so cute and not peeping much......................guess they are happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but they are peeping enough so i know they are healthy!!!!!!![​IMG]my favorite is a black one with a yellow head!!!!!!!!!please dont be a rooster,please dont be a rooster[​IMG]
    does anyone else have new babys?[​IMG]by the way,mine started hatching 2 days ago!!!!!![​IMG]

2. madamwlf

madamwlf Nevermore Acres

Aug 22, 2010
    Mount Airy, MD
    I came home to a hatcher full of babies and I know there are a few more to hatch. It's always so exciting. Kind of like Christmas during hatch time.

3. Kori

Mar 11, 2012
    Copperas Cove,Texas
    i know,they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute when they hatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i just love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i would tell you how many there are but they wont quit(wrong,i know,)moving!!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

4. AinaWGSD

AinaWGSD Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2010
    Sullivan, IL
    Congratulations! New babies are so exciting. I have a week and a half to go before mine hatch yet, but I'm sure I'll be just as thrilled as you are when they finally do hatch! What kind of chicks did you hatch?

5. Kori

Mar 11, 2012
    Copperas Cove,Texas
    a little bit of everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by