I've been naughty

key west chick

Songster
11 Years
May 31, 2008
Gainesville, GA
I've got the post holidays blues. DH spent New Years in New York with his sister and I miss him. I have PMS,coming down with a cold, and have spent all day pouting and feeling sorry for myself. Doesn't help its been raining here for days.
sad.png
So, whats a girl to do? Eat some chocolate and crank up the incubator again.
big_smile.png
I put in 4 of my araucana eggs and 3 serama eggs. I'm really just curious if anything is fertile. I really shouldn't be doing this, I already have 2 little cockerels that I need to find homes for. Oh well, no one was here to stop me.

hugs.gif

We are all here for you!
Of course, if you were looking for a therapy group to keep you from continuing this type of behaviour, you have come to the wrong place!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
And, it sure is nice:) One peeping, 2 pipped and 32 to go ALL this month, a 39 oz very large can of Almond Roca on the table next to the computer from my dsil and the 'bater 10 feet away, latte's for the 26 below zero weather and in the meantime I think I'll clean my large aquariums so I can turn on the lights in the evening and pretend I'm in Hawaii...
big_smile.png

I've never hatched eggs myself. I'm feeling very (VERY) tempted to borrow my parent's incubator and try. I have two little Buttercup eggs in the kitchen that just keep calling to me... The last two days I have gathered them. I look at them and turn them and keep thinking... I don't know. I might make a omelet. Might get a bator.

Quote:
Oh, you know if you hatch out some Buttercups you'll be doing the world a favor. You're just preserving a rare breed, doing your part to save the planet, etc. etc. etc.

(Can you tell I'm trying to tempt you? Ha ha ha ha).

You all tempted me so I bought a new bator and waiting for it to arrive and I am also waiting on 2 seperate shipments of eggs
hide.gif

hubby knows about the bator but I forgot to tell him I bought the eggs!
lol.png
Ya'll are enablers
lau.gif

I've had my Buttercups separated for about 5 weeks now. Would they be guaranteed pure if I chose to make the world a better place?

old.gif

If the hubby knew you bought the incubator, buying the eggs are implied consent. Obviously, you don't use an incubator for other uses. He already knows that what you wanted to do. Therefore he has already agreed to buy eggs too.

We aren't enablers. We just push for the healthy pursuance of a hobby! Psychologists do it all the time.

I don't have a hubby. I don't have anyone saying no you can't do it. Think of the "id" running on full throttle! That's why I come to a board of experts (BYC) to get advice...

Boy, I'm in trouble!

big_smile.png

Quote:
So very true!!!! The thing is I told him I wanted to incubate eggs from my chickens trouble is I am not getting the eggs yet to do it
idunno.gif
and he knows that I am ordering chicks for early Feb delivery (25 of them), now with the eggs I bought I should get 50 chicks or so?
lol.png

he already thinks I am nuts!!!

Back
Top Bottom