I've decided that I must win the lottery!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Hobbley_Farm, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Hobbley_Farm

Hobbley_Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    Pilot Mountain, NC
    I have a Bator in my kitchen. [​IMG]

I also have a chick who got chilled, who's now in a Huge mixing bowl on a heating pad wrapped in a towel NEXT to said Bator. [​IMG]

I have a puppy in the laundry room atm barking because she wants to be out here with us (but she has to have access to food several times a day) [​IMG]

I've decided I MUST ad a sunroom to our house. So it seems I must go buy a ticket and WIN so that I can add a huge sunroom for all my animals!

I refuse to have chickens in my jacuzzi tub. Sunroom it has to be!

Wish me luck! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Dixiedoodle

Dixiedoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    I decided I want to win the lottery so dh could stay at home and do all my 'honeydo' lists--like finish my run, build another much larger coop with 6 sections-for different breeds w/ two huge runs for each section, so I can rotate them around every few weeks, it should have a brooder room --secure, warm w/ several different pens for my broody hens and their chicks and a place for rodent free feed room!! Oh, I can think of several million reasons I woiuld like to win the lottery... Then if dh was too busy--I would just hire me a few young, healthy, happy, tanned, shirtless carpenters to do all my list for me!!!! In the winter I would let them wear shirts--LOL

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  3. mrsengeseth

mrsengeseth Chillin' With My Peeps

aaaahhhh, that's where I have been going wrong. Next time i go to 7-11 i will tell them I want a winning ticket. I have plenty losing ones laying about the desk.

4. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

Quote:Walk in with all the loosing ones and say I would like to trade these for a winning one please and smile!!! [​IMG]

5. Hobbley_Farm

Hobbley_Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    Pilot Mountain, NC
    Quote:Too Funny!

6. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    aaah 7-11. love that store. always used to go there for Surpies! lol [​IMG]
    Good luck with the lottery! I hope you can build your sun room! [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. djackjr

djackjr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    Graham Wa.
    Quote:Walk in with all the loosing ones and say I would like to trade these for a winning one please and smile!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. mrsengeseth

mrsengeseth Chillin' With My Peeps

ROFL [​IMG] can you imagine? they'd do this to me lol... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by