I've decided that I must win the lottery!

Hobbley_Farm

Songster
11 Years
Sep 9, 2008
Pilot Mountain, NC
I have a Bator in my kitchen.
jumpy.gif

I also have a chick who got chilled, who's now in a Huge mixing bowl on a heating pad wrapped in a towel NEXT to said Bator.
hide.gif

I have a puppy in the laundry room atm barking because she wants to be out here with us (but she has to have access to food several times a day)
ep.gif

I've decided I MUST ad a sunroom to our house. So it seems I must go buy a ticket and WIN so that I can add a huge sunroom for all my animals!

I refuse to have chickens in my jacuzzi tub. Sunroom it has to be!

Wish me luck!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

I decided I want to win the lottery so dh could stay at home and do all my 'honeydo' lists--like finish my run, build another much larger coop with 6 sections-for different breeds w/ two huge runs for each section, so I can rotate them around every few weeks, it should have a brooder room --secure, warm w/ several different pens for my broody hens and their chicks and a place for rodent free feed room!! Oh, I can think of several million reasons I woiuld like to win the lottery... Then if dh was too busy--I would just hire me a few young, healthy, happy, tanned, shirtless carpenters to do all my list for me!!!! In the winter I would let them wear shirts--LOL

Last edited:
aaah 7-11. love that store. always used to go there for Surpies! lol
roll.png

Good luck with the lottery! I hope you can build your sun room!
fl.gif
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom