I've finally succumbed

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by TyrannosaurusChix, Aug 31, 2010.

1. TyrannosaurusChix

TyrannosaurusChix Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    Savannah, NY
    To Facebook.

I still have to figure it out. i got sick and tired of not seeing linked content and everyone trying to add me via email [​IMG] it took a cousin whom i have a VERY hard time contacting told me she is on it and does it by her cell phone.. to make me go on it.

*sigh* This calls for apocalypse!

2. Frosty

Frosty Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2008
    ND
    I've had an account for a while, mostly to keep up with what DD is doing. To be honest, most of it bores me to tears and I don't really care for it. [​IMG]

3. lacasitarojafarm

lacasitarojafarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2010
    Skagit Valley, WA
    Add "The Chicken Whisperer" as a friend. I like his show and he has good tips.

4. SallyF

SallyF Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2009
    Middle Tennessee
    Oh... this means that DH and I are possibly the only two people in the country who aren't on Facebook!

5. Gallo del Cielo

Gallo del Cielo La Gallina Resort & Spa

May 6, 2010
    Tucson
    My Coop
    No Facebook for me. [​IMG]

6. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I recently did too...
    And i still cant figure the dang thing out!! Grrrr..[​IMG]

7. TyrannosaurusChix

TyrannosaurusChix Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    Savannah, NY
    lol well im not sure if im responding right. peopl ecomment on my status or.. uhm.. on my wall and i dont know if im supposed to click on something else, ive been writing in teh box under it ?? hahaha oh well!

I had also finally signed up for twitter a while back, abandoned it for a LONG time until today... when i uploaded pics of the chicks and the uploader had tweet this! link haha..

Gosh im so bad about updating stuff its rediculous.

8. WingingIt

WingingIt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Quote:DH and I aren't either, so you aren't totally alone.

9. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    I ended up on fb because one of my DOG'S brothers moved overseas. [​IMG] We can now keep up with the dog and I am the admin of my dog's fb page. [​IMG]

Needless to say, but I will.... once I figured out the basics I added a bunch of BYC people! [​IMG]

ETA, I give out very little personal info. All settings are friends only and I am pretty careful about it. I do NOT post my personal life except for a generic version, and only rarely at that.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  10. lacasitarojafarm

lacasitarojafarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2010
    Skagit Valley, WA
    The Chicken Whisperer

FACEBOOK FAN CONTEST! The first person to post the correct answer to the following question will win a 10" Wire Egg Basket and a 10 pack of "Hand Gathered Eggs" labels from EggCartons.com. Growing chicks consume how many times more water than feed on a weight basis? The contest starts NOW! Good luck!

Coated Wire Egg Baskets, #EB
    www.eggcartons.com

These Coated Wire Egg Baskets are great for collecting and washing eggs. Coated wire cushions the eggs to protect them from breakage and protects basket from corrosion when washing eggs (We sell egg wash too!). Handle is also coated to be easy on your hands. Pleasant green color. Great for floral ar...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by