I've got a blog page

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Southern28Chick, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
  2. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    Southern, I think your blog is great. I love hearing about your life, your work and your babies, all of them. Your "very small business" will not stay that way long, I foresee a booming "very large business" in the near future. LOL

3. JaciesCoop

JaciesCoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2007
    Arizona
    It looks great and I posted a comment. But how do you have the time!?? LOL!

Jacie

4. chickenranchwife

chickenranchwife Chillin' With My Peeps

I posted a comment or two for you! Talk to you soon.

5. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Thanks everyone. I posted a new one about my roo. I have a great pic of him on there too. He's just so pretty....I mean handsome. [​IMG]

6. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Quote:You're in Sanford...I don't think you're that far from me. We should get together sometime. How far is Sanford from Franklin County? I don't even know. I don't usually leave Youngsville unless I have to. We should have a NC chickenstock. That would be fun!!!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2007
  7. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Add my blog spot to your favorites and keep checking. I'm adding new blogs every day!!! I've added one today kinda advertising for BYC.

8. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    Quote:You're in Sanford...I don't think you're that far from me. We should get together sometime. How far is Sanford from Franklin County? I don't even know. I don't usually leave Youngsville unless I have to. We should have a NC chickenstock. That would be fun!!!

Trisha, we are about 40 miles from Raleigh, going south on #1 towards Southern Pines. I would love to meet you too, you seem like such a nice person and have a lovely sweet spirit about you. Having a NC chickenstock would be great, there are alot of North Carolinians in BYC. If we ever make our way towards Youngsville I'll let you know so we can meet and I can buy some of your lovely soap. Best Wishes

Laura

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by