ive got a can of cherry pie filling.....

You could make a choc. bundt cake and then top with Cool Whip and Cherries.... yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

OR PANCAKES topped with Cool Whip and Cherries!!!! One of my favorites!!!

Last edited:
maybe black forest mouse

1 package (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
2 cups cold milk
1 21-ounce can cherry filling and topping
2 cups frozen whipped topping -- thawed

In a small bowl with an electric mixer, combine pudding mix and milk. Beat on low speed 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended. Allow pudding to thicken slightly, then stir in cherry filling. Gently fold in whipped topping.

Spoon into parfait glasses or other dessert dishes; let chill until serving time.
or,

Cool Pink Panther

1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple
1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
1 (14-ounce) can Eagle brand, sweetened condensed milk
1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip(fold do not stir)

Mix it all together then fold in the Cool Whip and freeze

Or maybe Cherry delight?

1/2 pound margarine
1 cup sugar
4 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
31 1/2 ounces cherry pie filling
TOPPING:
2 tablespoons margarine
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup flour
1 Cream margarine and sugar, and beat until light. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each until well blended. Add vanilla, 2 cups flour, and baking powder. Beat until light and fluffy.

2. Spread dough evenly on lightly greased 11x17 utility or 8" cake pan (must have sides). Spread top with cherry pie filling. Sprinkle topping made by cutting and blending the margarine, sugar and flour.

3. Bake at 350 about 25 minutes or until edges are light brown.

I love this recipe, I can make it in the morning as I get ready for work and then take it in to share at my school

CHERRY DUMP CAKE

Dump 2 cans cherry pie filling in a rectangular baking pan (13x9). Sprinkle 1 yellow cake mix (dry) over the cherries. Slice 1 stick butter thin and place slices over dry cake and cherries. Bake approximately 1 hour at 350 degrees.

OR

Cherry Dump Cake w/ Pineapple

Dump 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in 9x13 inch pan (juice and all). Dump a can of cherry pie filling on top of pineapple. Spread one package either yellow or white cake mix (dry) over the above ingredients but do not mix. Dot pieces of butter (1 stick) over the cake mix. 1/2 cup chopped nuts may be added not or after baking (optional).
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until brown and the cake mix is absorbed in the fruit. Let cool and serve with either whipped cream or ice cream. Other fruit combinations could be used.

I have 2 cans of cherries in the cupboard!!!
wee.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
I might have to make something too.... all of these sound so good!

Back
Top Bottom