1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I'VE GOT PIPPING!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Litewings, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Litewings

Litewings Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2008
    Summerfield, NC
    [​IMG]
    Hey, everybody. My eggs are hatching.
    I'm gonna have chicks!!!!!
    [​IMG]

I'm so excited.

I'm heading to the poultry show in Forsyth County now.
    Man, it's hard to leave.

I'm so excited [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Litewings

Last edited: Nov 29, 2008
  2. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    just think of the wonderful surprises you will have when get back. something to look forward to. go and enjoy yourself. you will have plenty of time to rest up when you are sitting next to the bator waiting. just waiting for anything to happen. [​IMG]

3. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    Hope you have a great hatch [​IMG] [​IMG]

CONGRATS !!

4. Rufflemyfeathers

Rufflemyfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2008
    Astatula Florida
    How exciting for you..I know just how you feel..although I stayed put with mine didn't know what to expect..I still got 3 to hatch in this batch of 16..One of those 3 pipping now..you have a fun day and maybe I will have to get into those poultry shows now I am doing the chicken thing..going to have to get me some show birds and what are the show birks exact I am not sure..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] for a good hatch for you.

5. Litewings

Litewings Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2008
    Summerfield, NC
    After getting home from the Poultry Show I checked the bator. I was a little concerned because I could not really see any change. (I've read all the horror stories about the chick that almost made it.) Anyway, My wife and I went to see a movie, (Twilight.... I highly recommend it.) When we returned I heard peeping inside the incubator. I looked in and there it was. One wet, tired, newly hatched chick. So far there is no other signs of other eggs pipping. We'll see what it looks like tomorrow.
    WOW!!!! I've got a baby chick!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Litewings

6. muscovy94

muscovy94 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 11, 2008
    Vicksburg, MS
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

7. speedabug

speedabug Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    AWSOME!!! Now you have little ones. (I watched Twilight too it rocked!!)[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by