Ive got puppies-hop on the bandwagon

Bird Brain

Songster
10 Years
Mar 25, 2009
Hixson, TN
So of course I have to be at work in 3 hours. When I got home from work yesterday, my dog Sadie had been nesting in a basket of clean clothes. I knew it was time. I fix her a spot that is NOT in my clothes, and we rest on the bed cause she still has some time. So at 3 am I wake to my baby panting, IN the basket of clothes. I couldnt get her out. She actually delivered the forst one in the basket, but I lured her out with it. So far, 4 pups, pushing 5 as I type! Im so excited....and exhausted!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol they always pick their own spot, don't they?
Best wishes for a healthy, happy delivery!
What kind of dog is Sadie?
and, we, of course, require pics of the babies!

Sadie is a pit mix. I joke shes half pit half boston terrier. Shes only about 35-40# when not pregnant. She was 52 the other day at the vets office. But I think daddy is a Great Pyreneese (my DH doesnt understand the sentence "Hun, don't let her out, shes in heat" and hes the only male dog around here I know of)

Yep, there was number 5. So far, all brinnel with a white tail tip. SO CUTE! I will definatly have to snap some pics.

She had 9 last time......whew!

And now my bathroom is full. How many people can say they have 5 turkeys, 13 chickens and 5 puppies in their bathroom. Im NUTS!

Well, with that little zoo you got going in your bathroom, if you weren't nuts to start with - you'd be nuts really soon! lol
Wow, I hope you have a huge bathroom (and a spare for you!).
I want to see pics of the bathroom, it's starting to sound a little like Noah's Ark, umm, Noah's bathroom.....

lau.gif

Quote:
LOL Oh gosh...more fluid, here comes number 6.....

Well 2 brooder boxes makes it tight, and now I get to clean the floor when I get home from work. So needless to say, my bathroom is a mess right now

You know what? I think you're missing something. A kitten or maybe a goat kid... there's still a little tiny spot available behind the door there, see it?
lol

well, no femle cats but Gray has been in and out, sitting on the toilet watching. And I could go get a baby goat, 7 weeks old. Hes just outside. Actually he could sit and watch from the other sideof the toilet! I have a mouse in the kitchen, too. Ill go get it... :)

Now you're thinking. What else can we squeeze in there?
How many does she have now? We were at 6 at last count.
(The mouse would be a nice touch, good thinking.)

Back
Top Bottom