"Iv'e had ennough of this widlife" She said....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by call ducks, Jul 20, 2011.

1. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    Soo this morning mom walks down the stairs (picture dazy/sleeply) and sees two mice fighting in the leving room (cought one of them) and she screamss.... i am shocked it never woke anyone up. And carys on with her stuff. Last night i saw a skunk. So she goes to make her brekfist and the toster is right beside the window where we can see the birds from... She smells skunk and says

"I've had enough of this (unsayable word) wildlief"... ohh my it's made every one laugh! You'd need to know my mom to make you laugh hard though.

2. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    lol yep got the image!!

3. Oldfort_mailman

Oldfort_mailman "The Fortfather"

Jul 19, 2011
    cleveland tennessee
    My wife and I took her sister,her sister's husband, and their two kids camping with us in the smoky mountains three years ago over labor day weekend. It was about 11 pm and the only noise was the crickets. My wife's sister and her family are qhat I would call "city folk" and were aready terrified of being eaten by a bear so they were sleeping with one eye open already. A barn owl decided it was time for their first good introduction and it flew 3 feet over their tent screetching loud enough to hear it from probably a quarter mile away. They both sat upright and screamed the same explicitives at the same time and got their kids up and locked themselves in their car where the four of them spent the night. It was just like that episode in "my cousin vinny" without the weapon. It was one of the funniest things I ever heard.

4. hennyannie

hennyannie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2011
    North Carolina
    My folks live in an old farm house, one day my mom tells me that my sister woke up in the middle of the night because she thought she heard a mouse in her room. Next thing they hear is her screaming, the mouse was a baby oppossum sitting on the mantle.Funny thing was he was sitting there on a horse statue looking like he was taking a ride.

Few days after he got "rehomed" I open a junk drawer to look for something and another one was sitting in there hissing at me. Mom say some pretty words and then announces the critters can just have the *#$* house.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by