I've Joined the Insanity!!

Gracefulspice

Songster
12 Years
Mar 25, 2007
Pa
I'm still new at this chicken thing. Brought our chickens home this past Mon afternoon. My neighbor has 12 hens and a rooster. Anyways I will be adopting 2 of her RIR Hens.
D.gif

The rooster it seems hates these 2 and constantly picks at them till they bleed, and won't allow them in the coop. She told me the story and I felt so bad I offered to adopt these 2 chickens. So by the end of today I will now have 6.
yippiechickie.gif

This chicken thing is very addictive. Gonna have to sell eggs now.
jumpy.gif

I hope they get along okay with my 4 hens.
hugs.gif

Welcome! Welcom! Welcome!
frow.gif
All of us here are addicted.................. to CHICKENS.
D.gif
We all
love.gif
our CHICKENS.
clap.gif
Like John Denver's song goes, "Thank God, I'm a Country Boy!" Thank God, I'm a Chicken Man!
yippiechickie.gif

Mudhen and Chicken-mama, you two are hoots!
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
and by the end of next week, you will have 8...by the end of the next week, you'll have 12...i give it a month and you'll have an order in for the minimum 25....LOL

Welcome to BYC!!!

and by the end of next week, you will have 8...by the end of the next week, you'll have 12...i give it a month and you'll have an order in for the minimum 25....LOL
Ain't that the truth accidental farm !!!
lol.png

I hear you Miss Carrie. Been there dune that and still doing. Chickens outside, in the back of the garage.......several weeks apart in age. Some needing to be placed outside already, some several weeks away from going out, some new chicks a couple of days old, and other eggs incubatiing. Sound addictive? Yep, I do believe it are.

hi, I'm Chicken-mama and I'm a chickaholic. I've been chickening for only 14 months, 3 weeks, 4 days now. And I have NO intention of giving it up any time soon!! But, I gotta tell ya, I'm happy as a clam to be among friends!

Back
Top Bottom