Ivory Macrame Necklace with Easter Chick With Bunny Ears Pendant - Free Domestic Shipoing

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by abbey808, Mar 7, 2013.

1. abbey808

abbey808 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2011
    Hawaii
    An ivory colored spiral macrame necklace featuring a polymer clay Easter chick pendant. A very sweet Easter themed jewelry piece.

This ivory colored necklace is knotted with 1mm nylon cord in a spiral design and measures 20" in length. The necklace fastens with a wooden bead and loop closure.

The adorable chick with bunny ears pendant was created by Vyvian Burns of Little Owl Clay Designs
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]www.littleowlclaydesigns.etsy.com[/FONT]
    www.facebook.com/LittleOwlPolymerClayDesigns?ref=tn_tnmn

The yellow chick polymer clay pendant measures approximately 1 1/2" tall and 1" wide and hangs from silver colored wire and a jump ring. The pendant is glittered to give it a sparkly effect.

Please visit Vyvian's Etsy shop and Facebook page to see more of her wonderful polymer clay designs. She does beautiful work with great attention to detail.

Shipping is through USPS First Class Mail and will ship 1-2 business days following received payment. Your necklace will arrive in a gift box tied with a ribbon.

Please PM if you wish to purchase this necklace.

Also, please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this piece, or any other items I have available.

Thank you so much for looking! [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by