IWWA Captive Waterfowl Survey

BYC-user-174785

Songster
7 Years
Nov 23, 2012
I highly encourage everyone with captive ornamental waterfowl (Mandarin Ducks, Wood Ducks, Teal species, etc...) in North America to take some time to fill out this survey created by the International Wild Waterfowl Association.

--------------------------------------------

Dear fellow captive waterfowl keepers,
The International Wild Waterfowl Association is conducting it's third Captive Waterfowl Survey to determine the actual captive status of waterfowl in North America. The results of the survey allow all interested in conserving waterfowl to remain aware of species populations so appropriate actions can be taken to stabilize species in decline. IWWA's 2004 and 2010 Captive Waterfowl Surveys were instrumental in the preservation of several species in North America and we look forward to updating those important findings.

This year the survey is being offered online for ease of responding. I would like to request each of you complete the survey and also forward the survey link to your waterfowl contacts in the United States and Canada. Like the 2004 and 2010 surveys the results of the current survey will be publicly available on the IWWA website after analysis.The survey will remain open until January 31, 2016 but please respond as soon as possible!

Here is the link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/IWWA
***NORTH AMERICAN BREEDERS ONLY***

Thank you in advance for your help.

P.s. If anyone needs a paper copy of the survey please e-mail me ([email protected]) and I will mail one.

Back
Top Bottom