J&NAMERAUCANAS

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jim Morris, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Jim Morris

Jim Morris New Egg

Jan 25, 2016
    Hello my name is Jim Morris. Myself and my wife Natasha own J&NAmeraucanas. We raise BLUE Wheaten,Wheaten, and Splash Wheaten show quality potential Ameraucanas. Visit our Facebook page J&N Ameraucanas to see pictures of our breeding stock and information about our fowl. Glad to be a member of this website and also the BYC site on Facebook. Thanks for having us.

2. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. It's good for BYC members to have a legitimate source for purchasing true Ameraucanas as opposed to Easter Eggers. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

3. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

4. N F C

N F C dem crazy bones Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

It would be fun to see a couple pictures of your birds (I don't do Facebook). Care to share?

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to Backyard chickens Jim and Natasha, very nice to meet you. I don't do Facebook either but, would love to see photos of your birds.

6. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Hello!
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC. Can't wait for your photos. :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by