JACKPOT!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by herechickchick, Dec 7, 2007.

1. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    I have been searching for Blue wheaten Amerecauna eggs and I finally found a breeder I am comfortable with and I am on the list for 3dz eggs this spring! I am so excited.

Here is the breeder info if anyone else is interested.

Paul & Angela Smith
    [email protected]

Here is a rooster

[​IMG]

Here is a hen

[​IMG]

These images are from the Amerecauna Breeders Club .

Mods I am going to post this in the Breeders section as well. I hope you don't mind.

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Oooh, goody, goody! I'm so happy for you, Adam. Now, you know who is first on YOUR egg list, right, LOL? So glad you found them.

3. herechickchick

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    You got it Cynthia! I am so happy I just love the lt. yellow/buff color of the girls, and the Roosters are so handsome.

4. Corey NC

Corey NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    North Carolina
    they are beautiful! That roo is breathtaking and the hen reminds me of a toasted marshmellow. Once you start having hatching eggs I want on the list too.

5. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    That's the chicken I've been having dreams about!! Except the hen has the blue on her in my dream. That's a great looking pair, congrats!

6. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    Hey, they live really close to me........... OH NO...........I think they have like huge winners there. I mean huge. They show them.

7. tazcat70

tazcat70 I must be crazy!

They are beautiful!!! Congratulations!

Tonya

8. herechickchick

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Quote:Yes that is them! They show this particular breed and as I understand it, have done VERY well.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by