1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Jackson, Michigan chickens for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonhaschicks, Aug 14, 2008.

1. sonhaschicks

sonhaschicks Out Of The Brooder

Apr 10, 2008
    2 purebred Ameracauna Roosters. 1 is almost all black with a few white speckles and both born this last Febuary. the other rooster is multi-colored and is mainly blue. We are asking $5.00 a piece. We also have a Golden Sebright bantam rooster that was born in May, we are asking $3.00 for it. There is also a BB(black breasted) Red Old English game bantam hen for sale. It was born in late April and we are asking $4.00 for it.
    Please email [email protected] if interested, shipping is not available. We can meet if necessary. Thanks

2. Frizzledhen

Frizzledhen Spear Gunnin' Coons

Feb 17, 2007
    Michigan
    [​IMG] Hello neighbor. I live in Springport. Glad to know I have a fellow BYCer in my backyard.

3. Anny

Anny Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Detroit Michigan
    Welcome to the forum, You wouldn't happen to have any Ameracauna hens would you [​IMG]

4. cheraboo

cheraboo Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2008
    Michigan
    Is the hen still available?

5. sonhaschicks

sonhaschicks Out Of The Brooder

Apr 10, 2008
    No ameraucana hens are available at this time, and we just sold both amer. roosters and the seabright is gone too. My son has an incubator and will start hatching chicks in the winter/spring 2009. Last year, we hatched out about 24 chicks, most thankfully were hens. When we start hatching in 2009, we'll post another note. We are not very good at telling the sex of chicks though. Thanks for the interest.

6. cheraboo

cheraboo Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2008
    Michigan
    Fair enough. I'll keep my eyes open - thanks [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by