Jacksonville, FL SWAP & MEET?

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Shared Acres, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Shared Acres

Shared Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2008
    Northeast Fla
    I have enough room that I could feasibly host a swap and meet in Jax.

Would anyone be interested? And when? The holidays are upon us and schedules are filling up. Not to mention, I don't want to freeze my tushie off!

2. ChicknJ

ChicknJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2008
    Central Florida
    Hey Christie, I don't live too far from you and would be definitely interested in a swap, but early spring would be great. Are you going to the g/ville swap Nov 22nd? Maybe if we wait till early spring we will all have chicks hatched and ready to move out? Just a thought. Keep me posted on what you decide, I'll do my darndest to be there. Jae

3. Sugar Sand Farm

Sugar Sand Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    Yeah depending on the time I would be interested as well. Holidays are pretty busy but after would be great keep me informed of what you decide Micki

4. Shared Acres

Shared Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2008
    Northeast Fla
    Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I'm not hatching out anything else this year and I'm about to be swamped with work. But I would love to do something in the spring.

I should be going to the Gainesville one, just depends on when my family comes down. But I should be there.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by