1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Jacksonville, FL

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by crashnjax, Jun 18, 2011.

1. crashnjax

crashnjax Out Of The Brooder

Apr 3, 2011
    Jacksonville, FL
    I am running for FL State Senate District 1 for 2012. I want to hear from resident of Duval, St Johns, Putnam, Flagler, and Volusia counties. I am willing to meet any one and discuss my stance on issues and topics important to you. Let me here from you.
    johnstrifler4senate.proboards.com
    [email protected]
    crash.jax_fl on yahoo
    John P Strifler on Twitter

Elect John Strifler for FL State Senate District 1 on NOV 2012

Political advertisement paid for and approved by John P Strifler, no party affiliation, state senate.

Please dont forget to check my profile page.

2. crashnjax

Apr 3, 2011
    Jacksonville, FL
    Quote:Here is my campaign video intro. Yes i know it low tech.
    I am looking for volunteers of their time and better video equipment to help. Please let me know if interested.

3. Shared Acres

Shared Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2008
    Northeast Fla
    Hmmm, I think you might be posting in the wrong area.

But, considering you are on a chicken board, I'm sure everyone would like more lax rules on keeping chickens!

4. crashnjax

Apr 3, 2011
    Jacksonville, FL
    Quote:im not in the wrong area. im trying to gain support for my efforts. im holding a petition drive on july 30th and 31st at 5051 Normandy Blvd jax, fl 32205 its a tattoo shop its across from taco bell. I support those who wish to have backyard chickens. i myself would love to have them. the tat shop is called and im not making this up "A Fu Kein Good Tattoo shop" check out my face book. facebook.com/crashjax. Lets take back florida from greedy senators and representatives and give it back to us the people.

5. FireTigeris

FireTigeris Tyger! Tyger! burning bright

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  6. crashnjax

Apr 3, 2011
    Jacksonville, FL
    well i no longer have to worry. the race is over for the state senate and i lost. I have no problems admitted defeat.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by