Jacob's Cave Swap - Versailles, Missouri, June 4, 5, 6, and 7

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Panther Creek Poultry, May 17, 2009.

1. Panther Creek Poultry

Panther Creek Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2008
    Clarksburg, MO
    Who's going to the Jacob's Cave swap. My hubby, kids and I are going and a byc friend luvs2garden2000 is coming.

Have heard that several others are coming from OK. lets hear from you if you are coming and maybe we can get together and "talk chicken".

Sheila

2. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I won't be able to make it [​IMG]
    I did post a link on the Okie's thread for you, though [​IMG]

3. Panther Creek Poultry

Aug 5, 2008
    Clarksburg, MO
    Quote:Thanks GB for posting the link. [​IMG] [​IMG] Sorry you cannot make it.

I am really looking forward to the swap. We always take a few birds and usually end up bringing home more than we take, LOL. This year i am on a mission though. I am going to find a sportsman, if it kills me. Hopefully someone will be getting rid of theirs.

Hope to see everyone there!

Sheila

4. gocrow77

gocrow77 Crow's Nest

May 13, 2009
    Central MO
    I'm going, I'm going!!!!! I'm thinking of getting some guineas there,,, will anyone going have some? I would rather get some from a fellow BYC'er than anyone else....

Aimee [​IMG]

5. Panther Creek Poultry

Aug 5, 2008
    Clarksburg, MO
    gocrow77-

Where are you from???? I live about 20 miles from the Cave and am lucky enough to camp and still have a shower when i need it, LOL.

I don't know about the guineaus, I don't have any. I hope you get an answer soon.

Sheila

6. gocrow77

gocrow77 Crow's Nest

May 13, 2009
    Central MO
    I live in Barnett, on 'W' halfway between Versailles and Eldon. I'm within about 10 miles of the cave - woot!! [​IMG] It's something I look forward to every spring and fall each year - we NEVER and I mean NEVER miss one! See you there!!

7. gocrow77

gocrow77 Crow's Nest

May 13, 2009
    Central MO
    It's official....I'm a thread killer.....

8. gocrow77

gocrow77 Crow's Nest

May 13, 2009
    Central MO
    yup...killed this one good n dead

9. Panther Creek Poultry

Aug 5, 2008
    Clarksburg, MO
    hopefully not! I want to get together with some BYC folks but can't do that if we don't know who's coming.

Sheila

10. Kennyog

Kennyog Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2009
    Oak Grove
    My wife and i will be there.This will be our first time there.I live a little over an hour away.I heard it is AWESOME! Largest swap in the midwest.For those of you who can't make it,they have it again in the fall.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by