Jahdan Hall - Hall Family Farm

JahdanHall

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 5, 2013
Monticello, Arkansas
Hello everyone! I am Jahdan Hall. My dad is Jim Hall. I just joined BYC!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

I started with chickens when my Father took me to Mrs. Jen Scott place & I fell in love with a flock of Buckeyes! Then she let me take them home! We sold the Buckeyes in 2011. I want to get some more Buckeyes soon.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

I have 2 male & 3 hen Austlorps! I also have a pair of a White Crested Black Polish !

(
3) What breeds do you have?

Austlorps & White Crested Black Polish. I also help my dad with his flocks.

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?

I found out about BYC from my Father!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I also like raising boer goats & fishing & gardening!

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

My family has Orpingtons in bantam and large fowl, Narragansett turkeys, Embden geese, Wyandottes in bantam and large fowl, livestock guardian dogs.

welcome-byc.gif

Hi Jahdan!
That's a big 'ol bird you're holding in that first picture! We also have boer goats, aren't they fun? Do you raise them for show?

Thanks to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.png
Yes I do show ! I have already showed my mama goat!!
ya.gif
Cant wait til I can show this years show!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome-byc.gif

We finally got the kids living room computer set up. Then after days.....and days... and days... of begging, I helped Jahdan set up his own BYC profile. He plans on taking his DSI out today and taking a bunch of new photos.

I am proud of him. He has worked very hard to get our flocks moved to the new lease pasture. His school had a collapsed sewer line yesterday so no school today. Now to get back out and start putting up goose fencing. We also need to fence around the coops so the chickens will be safe.

If I can get him off BYC!

Oh, here are his Polish and his Boer goats:

Here are some of the Buckeyes Jahdan sold.

Back
Top Bottom