james marie farms?

Discussion in 'Quail' started by sniper338, Jan 24, 2014.

1. sniper338

sniper338 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2013
    San Antonio, Texas
    Anyone ever order hatching eggs from them? Are they good quality? Ive read they are good... im thinking about ordering eggs and starting my flock with them because my birds are trouble over and over and im pretty sure they werent raised or breed in a great place. I get health issues, they stay stressed, wont lay, and on and on...

2. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    Sniper, PM JamestheBald. He has ordered from JMF before and has close contact with him via phone. JMF has the best eggs and bird stock around. His birds are guaranteed healthy and will not let you down. :)

1 person likes this.
  3. dc3085

dc3085 Chillin' With My Peeps

Look at their website and go through the about us part. Their facility is amazing and they do have some of the best stock you will come across. My first birds were JMF pharaohs and I still use the offspring from that group to breed more size into my goldens or other color projects. I don't think i've ever even heard of someone being disappointed by JMF eggs.

1 person likes this.
  4. dt1958

dt1958 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2011
    Down South
    James Marie Farms has some of the best stock I've ever raised. Quality birds for sure, you will not be disappointed !!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by